Minggu, 18 Maret 2012

lirik lagu "Crush" david archuleta

“Crush”
By : David Archuleta
 
 I hung up the phone tonight
Something happened for the first time
Deep inside It was a rush
What a rush ‘Cause the possibility
That you would ever feel the same way
About me It’s just too much
Just too much
 Why do I keep running from the truth
 All I ever think about is you
You got me hypnotized So mesmerized
And I’ve just got to know [chorus]

Do you ever think
When you’re all alone
 All that we could be 
Where this thing could go 
Am I crazy or falling in love
 Is it real or just another crush
 Do you catch a breath 
When I look at you 
Are you holding back 
Like the way I do 

‘Cause I’m trying, trying to walk away 
But i know this crush ain’t
 going Away Going away 
Has it ever crossed your mind 
When we’re hanging,
 Spending time, girl, are we just friends
 Is there more 
Is there more 
See it’s a chance we’ve gotta take 
‘Cause I believe that we can make this Into something that’ll last 
Last forever Forever

 [chorus]
 Why do I keep running from the truth 
(Why do I keep running) 
All I ever think about is you 
(All I ever think about) 
You got me hypnotized 
(Hypnotized)
 So mesmerized (mesmerized)
 And I’ve just got to know
 [chorus]
 Going away 
Going away

1 komentar: